11 Oct 2019, 09:30 - 15:00
Registration will redirect you to our federated login page
EGI and GÉANT are organising a one day workshop with the aim to define the key principles of a technical roadmap and the vision for the European Open Science Cloud AAI beyond 2020.
The workshop will offer an opportunity to gather the major AAI experts in Europe and to discuss together the needs of various research communities, to find opportunities for collaboration, to ensure complementary and alignment in future developments.
During the workshop, we will discuss current best practices, integration aspects and technical aspects of the various AAI solutions in production, with the ultimate goal of working together on a common, open AAI architecture and ‘rules of participation’ that govern access to the e-Infrastructure commons.
We are aiming at a full day face-to-face workshop.
This event is jointly supported by the EOSC-hub and GN4-3 project in the context of their joint plan on Harmonisation of Technical Aspects.
09.30 - 09:50 Welcome and round table of attendees, Klaas and Tiziana
09:50 - 10:00 Aim of the workshop and desired output - Klaas and Tiziana
10:00 - 12:30Current landscape (with a break in between) - Moderator: Nicolas
- AARC BPA, community AAI for research and collaboration and e-infrastructure AAI - Nicolas, Licia and David
- The perspective of the technology providers and AAI service operators - what they have and what would they like to be (10 min each to present)
- EOSC-H technical architecture as defined in D10.4 (10 min) - Diego
12.30 - 13.15 Lunch
13.15 - 15.15 Vision for the future European Science Cloud AAI - Moderator: Christos
- Do we all have the same vision on what an AAI for EOSC should look like?
- What are the capabilities that the EOSC AAI should provide?
- Onboarding community AAIs into “EOSC’
- Integrating services and accessing shared services in EOSC
- Technical directions for the EOSC AAI // gaps, coordination opportunities in development and support
15.15 - 15.30 Coffee break
15.30 - 16.00 Wrap-up and conclusion